As a Complete member, you are eligible for more of the important health care benefits you need including dental, vision, and hearing. There are no out-of-pocket costs for covered services provided by Complete participating providers. Best of all, there’s no need to leave your long-term care facility to receive available services.
Members are eligible for the following dental benefits:
- Every 3 Months: Topical Flouride • Perio Maintenance • Irrigation
- Every 6 Months: Oral Exam • Cleaning
- Every 12 Months: Bitewing X-Ray • Dental/Partial Reline and Adjustments • Interim Carries (per tooth)
- Every 24 Months: Composite and Amalgam Fillings
- Every 36 Months: Full-mouth X-Ray Series • Non-Surgical Scaling • Debridement
Additional services are available as necessary, including emergency dental, extractions as needed, new dentures/partials (every 36 months, with initial six-month waiting period). A $500 Deductible applies for services performed by Non-Participating Providers.
Members are eligible for the following vision benefits:
- Every 12 Months: Comprehensive examination • Frames • Lenses (including progressive/no-line multifocal lenses and photochromatic/auto-darkening lenses) • Fundus photo • Anterior segment photo
- Per Plan Sponsor: Replacement of frames and lenses mid-year based on accident or loss.
- As Needed: Repair, maintenance of existing eyewear
A $100 Deductible applies for services performed by Non-Participating Providers.
Members are eligible for the following hearing benefits:
- Every 6 Months: Routine ear exam • Routine cerumen removal
- Every 12 Months: Hearing/Speech Audiometry Evaluation • Comprehensive audiogram • Tympanometry
- Every 24 Months (six month waiting period applies): Hearing aid
- As Needed: hearing aid programming or adjustments
A $225 Deductible applies for services performed by Non-Participating Providers.